You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
1. Why are there so many details in Davids art work?
Its a combination of his diagnos with Aspergers syndrom, and his love for details in the organic and architecture world.
Because of this he has a unique ability to concentrate for very long time drawing details without getting tired.
2. What is Aspergers syndrom?
It is within the autism spectrum. People with this syndrom has low social ability, but they can focus on one particularly task, and be very good at it.
Some can be very good in acting, song-writing, mathematics or music are some examples.
3. How long time does it take for him to finish one art work, and does he create new art all the time?
It takes 1-2 weeks. No, he only create new art when he has inspiration.
4. What paper is the art printed on?
Printed on world’s most environmentally friendly paper, a Lessebo Scandia 2000 acid free 22 grams paper from the Swedish forest. The pure neutral shade and the matt surface add life and depth to images and has a high natural whiteness, high opacity and is uncoated. Lessebo Scandia 2000 can last up to 150 years within a frame without turning yellow.
5. Are the prints limited signed editions?
No, they are open editions.